Sulfate Free Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair:- Keratin treatment are use to smoothen and straighten the hairs and to reduce the fizz. Keratin treated hair is the hair that are treated with a keratin product. Keratin treatment can be beneficial for the people with curly, fizzy or damaged hair. It will help to make the hair more manageable and easier to style. Keratin treatment also helps to protect hairs from damage. It is suggested to use a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. It will also prevent the keratin-treated hair from getting damaged.
8 Best Sulphate Free Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair 2024
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate are the ingredients that are used in shampoos. Sulphates works as cleansing agents that help to remove dirt and oil from the hairs. If someone has sensitive hairs then they should avoid using shampoos that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Many Sulphates free shampoo are available in the market and are very effective. Keratin treated hair are already at risk because they have undergone hard chemical rebonding procedure. So, it is possible that applying shampoos that includes sulphate may damage hair or make them frizzy.
|Best Sulphate Free Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair||Best For||Chief Ingredients|
|Videri Peppermint and Tea Tree Shampoo||Dry Keratin Treated Sensitive Scalps||Aloe Vera, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Rosehip & Organic Jojoba oil|
|LuxeOrganic Moroccan Oil Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair||Dry Keratin Treated Hair||Moroccan Argan Oil|
|Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo||Frizzy Hair||Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Rosemary Aloe Vera|
|OGX Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo||Dull, Limp Hair||Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Keratin Protein, Avocado Oil|
|Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo||Damaged Hair||Argan Oil and Macadamia Nut Oil|
|Keratin Complex Keratin Colour Care Shampoo||Colored & Keratin Treated Hair||Hydrolyzed Keratin, Wheat, and Soy Protein|
|L’oreal Paris Everpure Sulphate-Free Shampoo||Oily Keratin Treated Hair||Rosemary Extracts|
|Best Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Keratin-Treated Hair||LuxeOrganic Moroccan Oil Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair||Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo||OGX Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo||Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo||Keratin Complex Keratin Colour Care Shampoo|
|Price||Affordable||Affordable||Very Affordable||Slightly Expensive||Slightly Expensive|
|Scalp & Hair Cleansing||5/5||4.5/5||3.5/5||3.5/5||4.5/5|
|Gentleness on Skin||3/5||4.5/5||4/5||4/5||4.5/5|
|Sodium Chloride Free?||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
How to Choose a Sulphate Free Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair?
It is very necessary to maintain the longevity and efficiency of your keratin treatment. At the time of selecting a Sulphate Free Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair, you should keep inmind few points-:
- Check the Label-Firstly, you should find the shampoos labelled as “sulfate-free.” Try to not to take shampoos that include sulfates such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). If the shampoo contains Sulfate, then it will reduce efficiencythe treatment.
- OPT for a Mild Formula– It is suggested to select a sulfate-free shampoo that is gentle to use daily and has mild formula.
- Avoid Harsh Ingredients- Before taking the shampoo you have to check the ingredient list, whether is includes any harsh chemicals or not like sodium chloride (salt). These harshchemicalscan also reduce the keratin bond. So, you should select shampoos that don’t havethese substances.
- Look for Keratin-Infused Shampoos-It is advised to find the shampoos that will improve the keratin treatments. Some shampoos include hydrolyzed keratin, that will help to strengthen the existing keratin in the hairs.
- Consider Your Hair Type: Before choosing the shampoo, you should keep hair type in your mind. If the hairs are curly or frizzy hairthen you should find a sulfate-free shampoothat will give extra moisture. If the hairs are oily then you should go for shampoo that will provide a lightweight cleanse.
Keep in mind that shampoos that don’t have sulfate are milder and are suitable for keratin-treated hair. Individual can take the advices by stylist or the keratin treatment maker. It may result in effective and good results.
Benefits of Sulphate-Free Shampoos
- Strengthens hair
- Decreases scalp irritation
- Protects hair colour
- Doesn’t strip the natural moisture from your hair
Which Shampoo to Avoid for Keratin Treated Hair
If an individual haskeratin treated hair, then they should not use shampoo that have harsh substances. It is also suggested not to use any ingredientthat will dry anddamage your hair.